Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fun Stuff

Today I will just share with you some of the fun stuff we have seen in the last couple of weeks.

How about Human Foosball?


Or Pork Floss for lunch?

(I think this is not as bad as it sounds...actually a sweetened jerky...I think.  But across the aisle from this was a food stall selling whole barbecued duck heads and chicken feet.  I just couldn't take a picture of them...)

Plants growing out of trees:

My kind of store:  (really, here I am a size XL, not exaggerating)

And we are having lots of fun on the MRT, looking at people's feet.  Maybe other places are like this, but I find that many Singaporeans express themselves through their shoe styles:


Not just any old oxfords:


Love the cuffs:


This is a 60-year-old lady with leggings and ?muckluks? No, it is not cold here:


And at the nail salon:


And one more shop window which epitomizes much of the cuisine:


Having a great time!  Wish you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment